Wednesday 27 June 2012

Illustration Friday - SPACE



This week's illustration friday theme is....SPACE! So I went all intergalactic! This illustration was actually a submission for a brilliant mentoring scheme run by Picture Hooks. As expected the standard of entries was incredibly high. I wasn't selected, but today I got incredible feedback from the board of professional judges. I've never felt more motivated!

Hope you like my pic - love to hear your thoughts as always. If you want to see more entries for other artists jump to the illustration friday site.

3 comments:

  1. A tea party in space! What a fun & unique idea!!! LOVE the guy who overindulged on the left!!! Really cute characters!! Thanks for the smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is great. All the yummy good stuff! Love your use of color! Great work! So glad you had great feedback to your work! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Mit and Ann for the lovely comments. Glad you like it. I love cakes and tea - so really this is probably a dream I had once :)

    ReplyDelete